|Project B3/I3/005 – Convoy Shared Community Space - RFT 199423 Black Memorial Hall -The Black Memorial Hall Committee - Shared Spaces and Services
||It is proposed to create a shared space specifically for sporting activities adjacent to and accessible from both local Primary Schools, currently a space exists which is used by a number of children as and when they wish however it is not fully useable or safe due to the configuration of the site with deep embankments along the sides. The space requires perimeter fencing and a suitable clean footpath surface for access to the area from the nearby public footpaths.
Through the provision of new fencing and access it is considered that the space shall become a more inviting and useable space which shall encourage children throughout the community to utilise the space as a shared neutral area for sport and play; creating a more cohesive society within the underage section of this community.
The works are summarised as follows;
1) Existing agricultural gateway to be removed and stored for alternative reuse and replaced with a 3m wide vehicle access gate and 1.2m wide pedestrian gate, fully installed as per detail provided.
2) Provide new concrete access roadway from existing gravel covered parking area to the rear of the existing hall.
3) Provide 1.8m high and 1.2m high fencing with a selection of specific access gates as indicated.
4) Installation of all necessary storm drainage and concrete bases for fence posts and gate posts.
5) Works to the adjoining embankment and all other site and ancillary works.
It is necessary in order to successfully provide a competitive quotation that the suitable contractor complies with the minimum requirements set out in section 5 of this document and visits the site prior to submitting their tender. Any queries in relation to proposed works must be directed through the eTender facility only, this shall ensure a transparent tender exercise is undertaken and any relevant queries or issues raised shall be notified to all interest persons.
Tender documentation is available in the attached link.